Return to Main Menu »
Significant advances in the diagnosis and management of heart failure and arrhythmias continue to emerge, compelling the practice of cardiology to constantly evolve. These advances must be consistently implemented into clinical practice to guarantee the best care for patients affected by these cardiovascular conditions. The goal of the conference is for participants to return to their practice equipped with the latest evidence base and practical information to improve patient outcomes.
- Incorporate current and emerging clinical evidence in the assessment, treatment and management of patients with challenging cardiovascular disease.
- Apply new concepts in the management of arrhythmias, heart failure and hypertension.
- Discuss the latest diagnosis and treatment options available for cardiac amyloidosis.
- Employ new medical and surgical therapies for heart failure.
- Discuss current pharmacologic and medical management strategies for patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Assess device-based therapies for heart rhythm disorders.
View Conference Brochure »
View Faculty Disclosures »