Return to Main Menu »
The Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center’s Cancer Care Symposium is designed for nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, and other health care professionals dedicated to the field of hematology/oncology who practice in settings across the continuum of care. During this two-day conference, attendees will benefit from an intimate learning environment in which renowned faculty will present the latest in evidence-based oncology care. Participants will return to practice armed with practical strategies and tools to assist in improving quality of life and outcomes for their cancer patients as well as patients’ family members. Don’t miss this opportunity to interact and network with like-minded colleagues while earning CE credits!
- Evaluate current issues and trends in cancer care.
- Discuss new therapeutic options for the treatment of a number of common malignancies.
- Identify strategies to integrate evidence-based cancer care into your practice.
- Describe evidence-based standards of care including innovations in diagnosis and treatment.
- Establish networking relationships with clinical colleagues on contemporary nursing and advanced practice provider solutions.
- Oncology Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Experienced Hematology & Oncology Health Care Professionals
View Conference Brochure »
View Faculty Disclosures »