Download the App
Don’t forget to download the Scripps Health CME app to access the conference agenda, faculty listing, course materials, exhibitor listing, and more!
Return to Main Menu »
Significant advances in the diagnosis and management of heart failure and arrhythmias continue to emerge, compelling the practice of cardiology to constantly evolve. These advances must be consistently implemented into clinical practice to guarantee the best care for patients affected by these cardiovascular conditions. Expert faculty will cover a wide range of topics including the diagnosis, management, and state-of-the-art treatment for heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, and hypertension. Faculty will also cover a variety of co-morbid and chronic conditions patients with heart disease may face. The goal of the conference is for participants to return to their practice equipped with the latest evidence base and practical information to improve patient outcomes.
After attending this live internet activity, participants should be able to:
- Incorporate current and emerging clinical evidence in the assessment, treatment and management of patients with challenging cardiovascular disease.
- Apply new concepts in the management of arrhythmias, heart failure and hypertension.
- Identify gender disparities in cardiac device selection.
- Assess device-based therapies for heart rhythm disorders.
- Determine the effect of comorbidity and chronic conditions on patients with heart disease.
- Outline best practices for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Cardiology Nurses/Nurse Practitioners
- Cardiology Physician Assistants
- Cardiovascular Technicians
View Conference Brochure »
View Faculty Disclosures »
How to Claim CME Credits »
Industry Support »
Scavenger Hunt »