Return to Main Menu »
The 2021 Clinical Hematology and Oncology conference is designed for hematologists, oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, internists, and others desiring an update in these specialty areas. The primary objective of this course is to bring together clinicians and leading experts affording them an intimate learning environment in which to discuss new clinical developments and significant advances in diverse areas of hematology and oncology.
After attending this live internet activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the clinical and molecular facets of pathogenesis, diagnostic approaches, and therapeutic modalities available for various hematologic disorders.
- Select and apply the changing approaches to hematologic malignancies, particularly as they relate to evidence-based standards of care, including innovations in diagnosis and treatment.
- Choose new therapeutic options for the treatment of several common malignancies, understanding appropriate indications and contraindications to these therapeutic approaches.
- Integrate evolving approaches to solid tumors and breast cancer from both a diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic perspective.
- Apply practical expertise gained from the clinical situations discussed in the panel sessions with an emphasis on data-based approaches to patients with common, but serious hematology oncology conditions.
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- And others desiring an update in these specialty areas
View Conference Brochure »
View Faculty Disclosures »
How to Claim CME Credits »