Download the App
Don’t forget to download the Scripps Health CME app to access the conference agenda, faculty listing, course materials, exhibitor listing, and more!
Return to Main Menu »
Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute’s 2021 Updates in Diabetes Management program will provide the most recent medication, nutrition and technology recommendations for managing patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
After attending this live internet activity, participants should be able to:
- Define the role of the interdisciplinary care team in caring for patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Describe special considerations and precautions necessary when treating patients with comorbid diabetes and heart disease.
- Explain how to use and interpret new glucose monitoring technologies.
- Review evidence-based approaches to weight loss and maintenance.
- Identify and treat chronic kidney disease in patients with diabetes using the latest medications and guidelines.
- Integrate new practice recommendations for the treatment of patients with diabetes from a PCP and specialist perspective.
View Conference Brochure »
View Faculty Disclosures »
How to Claim CME Credits »