Download the App
Don’t forget to download the Scripps Health CME app to access the conference agenda, faculty listing, course materials, exhibitor listing, and more!
Return to Main Menu »
Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute’s 2020 Updates in Diabetes Management program will provide the most recent medication, nutrition and technology recommendations for managing patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
After attending this live internet activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the latest treatment strategies for treating Type 1 and 2 diabetes in 2020.
- Explain how to use and interpret new glucose monitoring technologies.
- Recognize how to integrate new practice recommendations for the treatment of patients with diabetes from a PCP and specialist perspective.
- Practice case-based management strategies with experts using the latest medications and interventions.
- Establish networking relationships between colleagues involved in diabetes care, including nurses, diabetes educators, dietitians/nutritionists, advanced practice providers as well as physicians.
View Conference Brochure »
View Faculty Disclosures »
How to Claim CME Credits »
View Industry Support »
Download Scavenger Hunt Checklist »