Download the App
Don’t forget to download the Scripps Health CME app to access the conference agenda, faculty listing, course materials, exhibitor listing, and more!
Return to Main Menu »
The 15th Annual Brain Injury Rehabilitation Conference is designed to provide a clear understanding of the need for multidisciplinary strategies in the management of patients with
brain injuries. A renowned faculty of interdisciplinary specialists will present the latest in research and outcomes from a variety of medical perspectives.
After attending this live internet activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the epidemiology of brain injury and its resultant impairments, disability, and psychosocial impact.
- Utilize multidisciplinary strategies for the management of psychological and behavioral problems common to brain injury.
- Identify neurophysiological mechanisms involved in brain plasticity and their potential application to improving practice and service provision across rehabilitation disciplines.
- Discuss the life-long, post-acute rehabilitation needs of individuals with traumatic brain injuries and the importance of developing long term care plans.
- Review the latest rehabilitative and assistive technology tools for individuals with traumatic brain injuries.
View Conference Brochure »
View Faculty Disclosures »
How to Claim CME Credits »